Sunday, June 8, 2008

Time sure flies

update ...
I am again flat out. These days since doing the Basics Books courses at the Scientology organization, my interest in other things have just tripled. I have learned to compose some music with Fruity Loops, some coding in http://pine.fm/LearnToProgram, some serious Visual Basic for MS Excel just to name a few.
In each of these fields I have no prior experience but it is the challenge of learning it that is fun. With Fruity Loops I create a single track, it took me about 15 hours to learn the program and put it together so it is not record studio material, it is mostly a demonstration of what Fruity Loops can do and I was just messing about. Tried to download it so you can hear ... but later on that.

In excel I have learned quite a bit, though I would consider myself and intermediate excel user , I can now write out userforms, create a database, update records , etc al in visual Basic.. they stuff I now can do...


This of course is quite time consuming but there is just so many things to learn, doing all this while doing a 8 hour Job and juggling being on Study at least 3 days a week.


Oh .. I am doing the "Advanced Procedures & Axioms " course now...

No comments: