Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Objective Process: Some personal success from using Scientology

In English please:

The following is just my viewpoint on Objective processes and these views are not necessarily shared with anyone else.

Objective Processes are processes that orient one in present time and also handle some of the basic things affecting a person. These processes can only of course be successfully done in a Scientology organization, under supervision.

Processes are something that is done to rehabilitate an ability they can only be best understood by doing them, no amount of explanation will truly tell you what a process is and, it is something you do in a Scientology organization for best results, however they are not limited to Scientology organizations, you can for example take the book Dianetics and do this with someone at home, work , just about anywhere and there are many processes you can do just about anywhere.

I have been doing my objective processes and I can tell you they are the best thing I am doing for a very long time.

I have found that while doing these processes that my ability to handle certain things has improved. Let me clarify that. I have at times had a very difficult time talking to bosses and the higher the boss the harder it is for me to comfortable talk to them. Now I have done many courses, public speaking courses, learned a lot about communication, and even though all of this has helped, I still had some difficulty. After one process doing Objectives, I went to a senior Boss and I talked to her and for the first time in a long time, she was not a Boss but a person and I could easily talk to her, now If that was an achievement then that’s nothing compared to my next win which was that I at the same time could even express an opinion to her. To most people, they might shrug or even laugh that I could be having this problem, but I assure you, that , if you were to think about an area of you life, right now, that is giving you trouble, that is , that have been giving you trouble for a long long time, I am sure you can find something, something you probably feel nothing can be done about it, have a look. Sit and think for awhile and as you are reading this, some idea might have popped into your head and you though “oh, not that, that’s not important” have a think about that again! Now if you could fix that up, you know your life will be different. And that is the point I am making. The thing I am handling with this specific Scientology process is something I have been trying to sort out for a long while and now I am doing something about it. This does not mean my life is totally perfect; it is just one thing, one specific incident. I have other things to sort out in my life too, but I have one less thing to sort out now. And that is what any Scientologist will tell you that you slowly chip away at the things that have been holding you back for so long and who wouldn’t want that? And what kind of people would stop you from having that? The most amazing thing about the above is that I have only started on this processes, they take some doing and you of course have to participate and they are so simple to do that a new person often thinks, “Why am I doing this?’, but if you decide just to do it, no matter what, just make yourself do it, you will be surprised by the result.
That is my story and my success and that is only for the last few days!





---

Would you live with ease,
Do what you ought, and not what you please. B.F 1734

If you forget then how come you remember that you forgot? Ricky Saunders 2007


--
According to research at an english university, it doesn't matter in what order the letters
in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter is at the right place.
The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without problem.
This is because we do not read every letter by it self but the word as a whole.


In gobbledygook please:

The fololwnig is jsut my viewiopnt on Obcejvite pcoreesss and thsee views are not necessarliy srahed with aoynne else.

Obcejitve Prcoseess are porecsess taht orient one in pserent tmie and aslo hdnale some of the baisc tihngs aefftcing a psreon. Thsee pcorseses can olny of cuosre be succssefluly dnoe in a Seicotnlgoy ograinzitaon, uednr suepvrisoin.

Precoesss are smoehtnig taht is dnoe to rheibalatite an aibtily tehy can olny be bset uednsrotod by dniog tehm, no auomnt of epxlatanoin wlil tlury tlel you waht a porecss is and, it is soemtihng you do in a Sictneology orgazintaion for bset relusts, hwoveer tehy are not limietd to Sicnelotgoy orgnaazitnois, you can for emaxlpe take the book Daiencits and do tihs with soemnoe at hmoe, wrok , jsut auobt aynwhree and trehe are mnay porecesss you can do just abuot awynrehe.

I hvae been dniog my obcejvite precosses and I can tlel you they are the best thnig I am diong for a vrey lnog time.

I hvae fnuod that wlihe dniog these porcesses taht my ability to hnalde cetrain tnihgs has irpmevod. Let me clrafiy taht. I hvae at tmies had a vrey dficifult tmie tlanikg to bssoes and the hiehgr the bsos the hraedr it is for me to cmofroatble tlak to tehm. Now I have dnoe mnay cuosres, plbuic spaenikg coruses, lraeend a lot auobt cmmonuaciiton, and even tohugh all of this has hleepd, I slitl had some dfifiuctly. Aetfr one porecss doing Obejtcevis, I went to a sneior Boss and I tklaed to her and for the first tmie in a lnog tmie, she was not a Bsos but a psreon and I cluod easily tlak to her, now If taht was an achveienemt tehn that's ntoihng cpmoared to my nxet win whcih was that I at the same tmie cluod eevn epxerss an onipion to her. To msot poeple, tehy mgiht surhg or even lguah that I cuold be hivang tihs porbelm, but I aussre you, that , if you were to thnik aobut an aera of you lfie, rhgit now, taht is gvinig you troulbe, taht is , that have been gvinig you tuorlbe for a lnog lnog time, I am sure you can fnid smoteihng, smohteing you prboalby feel ntonihg can be dnoe abuot it, hvae a look. Sit and tihnk for awlihe and as you are rdaenig tihs, smoe ieda mhgit have ppoepd into yuor head and you thguoh "oh, not that, taht's not iopmatrnt" have a tnihk about taht aagin! Now if you cuold fix taht up, you konw yuor life will be dfifrenet. And taht is the piont I am mikang. The thing I am haldnnig wtih tihs scepific Seicotnlogy prcoess is smoeihtng I have been tiyrng to srot out for a lnog wlihe and now I am diong sometnihg aobut it. Tihs does not maen my lfie is tatolly pfreect; it is just one tihng, one sepicifc icnedint. I have otehr tnihgs to srot out in my life too, but I hvae one lses tihng to srot out now. And taht is waht any Sicneotolsigt wlil tlel you taht you slwoly chip aawy at the tnihgs taht have been hodlnig you back for so lnog and who wodlun't wnat taht? And what knid of poelpe wluod stop you form haivng that? The msot amaznig tnihg aobut the above is taht I have only satetrd on tihs porcesses, tehy tkae smoe doing and you of coruse hvae to parcititape and tehy are so smilpe to do taht a new preson oetfn thknis, "Why am I doing this?', but if you dicede jsut to do it, no mttaer waht, jsut make yruoeslf do it, you wlil be sruprsied by the ruselt.
Taht is my sotry and my sueccss and taht is olny for the last few dyas!


---

Wolud you lvie wtih esae,
Do waht you ouhgt, and not waht you pelsae. B.F 1734

If you forget tehn how cmoe you remeebmr taht you fgroot? Rciky Snuadres 2007

No comments: