Thursday, September 20, 2007

Come on ! Get your Basics in!

In English please:

Since the Release of the Basics, I have not gotten my complete package of Books and lectures to avail myself to the Spiritual technology of Dianetics and Scientology. Now truthfully I have been slack since the release of the Basics books and Lectures and didn’t get them right away.

When I read the book Dianetics originally, I could understand for the first time people, I knew what made people do the things they do, I had a strong intention to get EVERYONE to read the book. Every person I met, I would tell about it, I was so excited and I just wanted people to know about the book and so they too will know the answer.
I basically read most of the books by L. Ron Hubbard after that and have since then learned quite a bit. With the release of the Basic Books AND for the first time the Lectures that go with it I saw the importance of getting this as soon as possible to get the complete picture.

Religious Technology Center knows how important the Basic Book and lectures are, and what difference this will make to all people who actually read the books AND listen to the lectures.
I now can say I have my Basics in, what about you?

--

“It is better to take many Injuries than to give one” B.F 1735
--

According to research at an english university, it doesn't matter in what order the letters
in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter is at the right place.
The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without problem.
This is because we do not read every letter by it self but the word as a whole.


In gobbledygook please:



Snice the Resaele of the Baiscs, I trhtuuflly have not gtoetn my copmtele paakcge of Bkoos and ltceerus to avial mlesyf to the Siriptaul tcenhgoloy of Diaitencs and Sictneogoly. Now thturuflly I hvae been scalk scnie the relesae of the Baiscs bkoos and Lcerutes and d’ndit get tehm rhgit aawy.

Wehn I raed the book Ditenacis oigiranlly, I cuold udnrenatsd for the fisrt tmie ppoele, I kenw waht mkae poeple do the thigns they do, I had a sortng inetnoitn to get EREVOYNE to raed the book. Erevy preosn I met, I wluod tlel auobt it, I was so exeticd
and I jsut wtnaed poeple to know auobt the book and so tehy too wlil konw the aewsnr.
I bcisaally read most of the books by L. Ron Hubbard aetfr taht and hvae scnie then lenraed qtiue a bit. Wtih the resaele of the Bisac Bosok AND for the fisrt tmie the Lutceers taht go with it I saw the iropmcnate of getnitg tihs as soon as pssoible to get the copmlete piuctre.

Rilegiuos Tnhceloogy Ctneer konws how imtropnat of the Bsacis and the lerutces, and waht dfiefcnere tihs will mkae to all pepole who atcllauy raed the bkoos AND ltisen to the lectrues.

I now can say I hvae my Baciss in, waht auobt you?
--

"It is beettr to tkae mnay Inirujes tahn to gvie one" B.F 1735
--

No comments: