Thursday, September 6, 2007

I completed the Dianetics Book Today ! Yay

In English please:

Today I completed my first Basic course, The Dianetics Book and Lectures course; therefore you have seen me mention Dianetics thus far. This course is a spiritual journey like no other, I have truly discovered the manual for that portable computer I have been using and carrying around, my mind. I know what it is doing and I know what things affect it. This is the most important book for each human being, not many would think about reading the manual for their cars, they just get in and drive, it’s all good if the car doesn’t give you trouble and that’s how the mind is. It’s all good until it gives you trouble, Psychology and Psychiatry pretend to know about the manual, but really they don’t know, they do have a manual it is called “disorder manual” and I can certainly tell you it isn’t going to tell you how your mind works.

Dianetics is the only manual that will give you the exact working parts of the mind. People are different, they look different, they dress different, the mind and functioning of the mind is the same for all people of earth. What is in the mind of course is different, but the way it works, person to person, is the same. It is a must read book.

---

“A learned blockhead is a greater blockhead than an ignorant one.” B.F 1734

“A fool is a person who believes everyone is a fool” Ricky Saunders 2007

---

According to research at an english university, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter is at the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without problem. This is because we do not read every letter by it self but the word as a whole.

In gobbledygook please:


Tadoy I cmolpeted my fsrit Bsaic csruoe, The Diatencis Book and Lceeruts cruoes; terehrofe you hvae seen me meoitnn Denaitcis tuhs far. Tihs csruoe is a siripautl jruoney lkie no oehtr, I have turly dcsievored the munaal for taht pobatrle cmotuper I hvae been uisng and caiyrrng aornud, my mnid. I know waht it is diong and I know what tnihgs affect it. This is the msot iopmtrant book for each huamn benig, not mnay wluod tihnk auobt redaing the munaal for tehir cras, tehy jsut get in and drvie, it's all good if the car deosn't gvie you tbuorle and taht's how the mind is. It's all good unitl it gvies you tbuorle, Psohcygoly and Pyschtairy pterend to konw auobt the munaal, but rllaey tehy don't konw, tehy do have a maunal it is caleld "dsidroer munaal" and I can cretalniy tell you it isn't going to tlel you how yuor mnid wkros. Daitencis is the olny maunal that wlil give you the excat wkronig ptras of the mnid. Poeple are dffineret, thye look dffierent, tehy dsers dffierent, the mnid and fnuitcinong of the mind is the smae for all poeple of eatrh. Waht is in the mnid of cuosre is deffinert, but the way it wkros, psreon to posren, is the same . It is a must raed book.
---
"A lnraeed bkcolehad is a grtaeer bolehkcad than an irongnat one." B.F 1374

"A fool is a peosrn who bilevees eevnoyre is a fool" Rkciy Suadnres 2007
---

4 comments:

jenny said...

Hey 8-8008, that's great! I'm on my Science of Survival course. It rocks! Are you starting on that one next?

Ray Wills said...

Yep! right away Jenny, I started the Science of Survival book and lectures course, read the first page and it's Fantastic!

jenny said...

That is so cool. I'm on mine now too!

Ray Wills said...

Awesome ! I am trying to read as much as i can, there is no time to lose.