Sunday, September 16, 2007

Progress is being made.



In English please:

OK today I started on the Chapter about Affinity, Reality and Communication. Wow! Anyone who wants to know some of the secrets of the universe should read this chapter as it reveals some nice secrets, the Laws that governs the Physical Universe and the Laws that govern the Spiritual Universe. How can anyone be alive and not know these fundamental laws, it is so natural and part of everyone. No one should neglect to read and understand the data contained in Science of Survival for already I can see how important this information is to my survival.

Just by looking at a person and assessing their well being, you can determine how much of life they have in them. Before Scientology, people sort of just thought “well, that’s they way it is, there’s nothing you can do about it” well this is a big a lie.

I discovered today that using some basic principles in the book Dianetics, not even like using Dianetic therapy on them, just using the information on change of environment and education , you can change their life.

A change of Environment I realized could be going for a run, when you never use to, education could be to find learn how to operate a new computer, and these things will lift a person and make them feel better. Many would say, it’s too simple, anyone can do that, but if you look around you, you find that many do not, and many do not know what is the right way and what is the wrong way, it is all mixed with. Science of Survival and this chapter I am reading is making me smart, life smart, you can be smart too.

--
“Would you persuade, speak of Interest, not of Reason.” B.F 1734

“I say I am and therefore I’ll be” Ricky Saunders 2007
--

According to research at an english university, it doesn't matter in what order the letters
in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter is at the right place.
The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without problem.
This is because we do not read every letter by it self but the word as a whole.


In gobbledygook please:

OK tadoy I sratetd on the Ctpaher auobt Afftiniy, Raeltiy and Cmmoinuitacon. Wow! Anoyne who wnats to konw smoe of the sceters of the uinevsre sohlud read this ctpaher as it rveelas some ncie srcetes, the Lwas taht govnres the Psyhacil Uvinsree and the Lwas taht grevon the Sriputial Uinsreve. How can aynnoe be avile and not konw tsehe fumadnatnel lwas, it is so naarutl and prat of eevoyrne. No one sluohd neelgct to raed and undeatsrnd the dtaa cnoiatend in Scicnee of Sruvival for aerlady I can see how ipmonatrt tihs irofnitamon is to my sruivavl.

Just by looikng at a psreon and asessnisg tiehr wlel bnieg, you can dterenime how mcuh of lfie tehy hvae in tehm. Bferoe Sceiotnlogy, ppoele sort of jsut thuohgt "wlel, taht's tehy way it is, trehe's nhtoing you can do auobt it" well this is a big a lie.

I divocseerd tadoy taht unisg smoe bsaic pnirpicels in the book Daitenics, not eevn lkie uisng Dinateic tehpary on them, just unisg the ifnoamroitn on chgnae of eivnmnornet and euditacon , you can chgnae thier life.

A chgnae of Evnnoriemnt I rezilaed cuold be gniog for a run, wehn you nveer use to, ecuditaon cuold be to fnid leran how to oarepte a new cotupmer, and thsee thgnis wlil lfit a posren and mkae tehm feel btteer. Mnay wuold say, it's too spmile, aoynne can do taht, but if you look anuord you, you fnid taht many do not, and mnay do not konw waht is the rhgit way and waht is the wnorg way, it is all miexd wtih. Seiccne of Suvrvial and tihs chpaetr I am ridaeng is mikang me smrat, lfie sramt, you can be smrat too.


--

"Wluod you preausde, sepak of Iretnset, not of Resaon." B.F 1734

"I say I am and threofere I'll be" Rkciy Suanreds 2007
--

No comments: