Thursday, September 27, 2007

Do you have the Courage?



In English please:


Today my study came in just a bit too close to home, that is, a little more to do with me that expected. It was a little but of an embarrassment or more a realization how I have acted in certain situations. In the book Science of Survival, L. Ron Hubbard does not put forth his findings on human behavior in a palatable way; it is in your face!
More to the point being the characteristics of people in certain emotional levels, people who are in grief are known to cry and just like people who are happy tend to smile, but I was not in for a treat like this, it had to do with the more sinister actions of people and their emotional level, this I must say was very confronting.
There is not one person who reads this book that will not go through some realization that they have acted in a very low emotional tone at one point or another. The good thing about this is that the moment an action is realized, I find myself going thorough it and then I am at cause over it. It is a must read book, it will without a doubt put you on a higher mental plane just by reading it.

--

“Some are weatherwise, some are otherwise.” B.F 1735

“My boss said “I want it done like yesterday! And I said “but why didn’t you ask me yesterday?” © Ricky Saunders 2007

--

According to research at an English university, it doesn't matter in what order the letters
in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter is at the right place.
The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without problem.
This is because we do not read every letter by it self but the word as a whole.

In gobbledygook please:


Tadoy my sutdy cmae in jsut a bit too clsoe to home, that is, a litlte mroe to do wtih me that excepetd. It was a lttile but of an ebmrrassamnet or mroe a reilatazoin how I hvae aetcd in creiatn sautiitnos. In the book Seicnce of Svruavil, L. Ron Habburd deos not put froth his fiidngns on human bvaheoir in a patalbale way; it is in yuor face!
Mroe to the pniot bnieg the charatcireitscs of ppoele in ceiatrn eitomanol lleves, poelpe who are in geirf are kwonn to cry and just like plpoee who are happy tned to simle, but I was not in for a terat lkie tihs, it had to do wtih the mroe sitsiner acoitns of people and tiehr etomanoil level, this I msut say was vrey cfnotnornig.
Tehre is not one peosrn who rdaes tihs book taht wlil not go trhguoh smoe rlaeiitazon taht tehy hvae atced in a very low etomnoial tnoe at one piont or aonehtr. The good thnig abuot tihs is taht the memont an aitcon is reilaezd, I fnid myeslf giong trohoguh it and tehn I am at csuae oevr it. It is a msut read book, it wlil whtiuot a duobt put you on a hhgier metnal palne jsut by raednig it.

--

"Some are wtaehiwrese, smoe are ohtiwrese." B.F 1735

"My bsos said "I wnat it dnoe lkie yetsedray! And I siad "but why didn't you ask me yetseadry?" © Rkciy S

No comments: