Thursday, October 11, 2007

A couple of random wins



In English please:

Some success from some on reading the basics books.

---

On reading Dianetics: Evolution of a Science (after Dianetics: Original Thesis and DMSMH), I have more understanding of the nature of man and what has to be done. I understand more why we need to make more Clears - including getting myself up the Bridge. EOS gives you the "thought process" of Ron, the Step-by-Step of how Dianetics was worked out - from "Excalibur" to the applicable. What a great adventure!

John K. (Dianetics: the Original Thesis course completion)

---


I think the biggest win for me in doing this course came from applying the "Black Panther Mechanism". I have always tried to avoid conflict and not done anything that could create difficulties. What I learned is that I have to attack life and go after what I want and not be worried about the consequences. If I do that with life I will be overcoming many of the internal barriers or held down 7's* that I have. I feel more causative as a result and I am more willing to have conflict as I am no longer worried about it. I feel my understanding of the mind is much greater and my contempt for the Bank greater, but at the same time, my ARC* for it has grown also. I feel I understand it and so do not fear it. Thanks to LRH* for explaining it so simply.

Brett J. (Dianetics Evolution of a Science course completion)

* black panther mechanism - Read Dianetics

* held down seven – Read Dianetics

* ARC – Affinity, Reality and Communication

* LRH – L. Ron Hubbard

---

“Of learned Fools I have seen ten times ten,
Of unlearned wise men I have seen a hundred.” B.F 1735

“Forget what you know and remember what you forgot” © Ricky Saunder 2007

---

In gobbledygook please:

According to research at an english university, it doesn't matter in what order the letters
in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter is at the right place.
The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without problem.
This is because we do not read every letter by it self but the word as a whole.


Smoe sucsecs form smoe on reanidg the bsacis bkoos.

---

On raenidg Dnaiitesc: Euloviton of a Scneice (atfer Denaiscit: Origianl Tsehis and DSMHM), I hvae more uednrsdnatnig of the ntarue of man and waht has to be dnoe. I unedsrnatd more why we need to mkae mroe Craels - ilcnduing gtenitg mlesyf up the Birgde. EOS gives you the "tguohht pecorss" of Ron, the Spet-yb-etSp of how Denaiitcs was wkroed out - form "Exlacubir" to the ailppaclbe. Waht a gerat aevdutnre!

Jhon K. (naiDtesci: the Oigiranl Thseis cuorse cmolpteino)

---

I thnik the bgiegst win for me in dniog tihs cuosre came form appniylg the "Bcalk Pnaehtr Mhceinasm". I have ayawls treid to aovid cfnocilt and not dnoe anihtyng taht cluod caerte dficifluties. What I leenrad is that I have to attcak lfie and go atfer waht I wnat and not be wroeird auobt the cnoqeseunecs. If I do taht wtih life I wlil be ocrevimong mnay of the ietnranl brairres or hled down 7's taht I have. I feel mroe casuvitae as a rseult and I am mroe wlliing to have cfnocilt as I am no lnoger wrroeid auobt it. I feel my urednatsidnng of the mnid is mcuh gtaerer and my conpmett for the Bnak geraetr, but at the smae tmie, my ARC for it has grwon also. I feel I unredatsnd it and so do not faer it. Tahkns to LRH for elpxniaing it so smilpy.

Bertt J. (naiDcites Evlouoitn of a Siccnee cuosre colpmiteno)

---

"Of lnraeed Floos I have seen ten temis ten,

Of unleanred wise men I hvae seen a hunerdd." B.F 1735

"Foegrt what you konw and remeebmr what you fgroot" © Rciky Suaednr 2007

---

No comments: