Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sing along if you like...




In English please:

Wrote some rhymes to pass the idle hour.




A cynic’s love tale.

Oh love ! Oh love ! you great deceiver
In me you still will have to make
A believer

You laugh at me as you see me fumble
You look the other way as
I mumble;

To express the feeling you making me feel
I cannot even think straight, what’s the
Deal?

You’re a selfish thing, yes you called love
Your might fool others but you know what
I am talking of;

Selfish that you select not with good thought
After seeing whom you put together I’d say your
Brain’s is naught;

You only need the slightest desire
To pounce your prey and turn the heart
to fire

You only wait for a little smile
Even the faintest thought can’t keep
Out your guile;

Once you invited in, any form that may be
You will carry them away to heights
Beyond the norm they will see;

oh’ its puppy love and it’s not really true
they say and you laugh as all along
you knew

Oh you selfish thing. Love how could you be
Don’t you have Conscience, show remorse?
or have dignity;

You do what you do to make fools out of men
All the while you laughing at the scorning
of women

Who would trust such a vile pretender
For where are you to be found when you
need a mender;

After you came and filled me with Joy
I was blind and exalted never aware you
using me as a toy

The world’s my oyster; I’d exclaim
Only too be left with sorrow and disdain.

Oh don’t be fooled by love the sexes aren’t to blame
They all are but marionettes by the fickle of
Love’s a game

Don’t be angry when you lover’s depart
or the sudden change of your cherished
one’s heart.

Its not them who causes you grief
Its this thing called love who gives but takes away
like a thief

Ah, I sit and wonder, I think of the loved ones
Gone asunder;

I think of tomorrow and who I’ll meet
Now that I know Love its trickery and
Deceit

Oh love ! Oh love ! you great deceiver
Out of me you are yet to make a
Believer

But one thing for sure I know I can tell
Will I love again? ..
It’s too good to resist..
Oh! what the hell !
“© Ricky Saunders 2007



---

“If you ride a Horse, sit close and tight,
If you ride a Man, sit easy and light.” B.F 1734
---

According to research at an english university, it doesn't matter in what order the letters
in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter is at the right place.
The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without problem.
This is because we do not read every letter by it self but the word as a whole.


In gobbledygook please:



Wrote some remyhs to pass the ilde huor.


A cinyc's lvoe tlae.

Oh love ! Oh lvoe ! you graet dceevier
In me you slitl wlil hvae to mkae
A bileever

You lguah at me as you see me fubmle
You look the oehtr way as
I mumelb;

To erpxses the feeling you manikg me feel
I cnnaot even tnihk siartght, waht's the
Dael?

You're a sflesih tnihg, yes you cellad lvoe
Yuor mhgit fool ohtres but you know what
I am tlanikg of;

Siflesh taht you select not wtih good thouhgt
Aetfr snieeg wohm you put tegoehtr I'd say yuor
Biarn's is nuahgt;

You olny need the sgilthset disere
To puocne yuor pery and trun the haert
to fire

You olny wiat for a llttie slime
Eevn the faietnst tuohght can't keep
Out yuor gulie;

Ocne you ivnetid in, any form taht may be
You wlil crray tehm aawy to heithgs
Bnoyed the norm tehy wlil see;

oh' its pppuy love and it's not raelly ture
tehy say and you lguah as all alnog
you kenw

Oh you sflesih tihng. Lvoe how cluod you be
Don't you hvae Cocsneicne, sohw romerse?
or have ditingy;

You do waht you do to mkae fools out of men
All the wlihe you lhguanig at the socninrg
of woemn

Who wolud turst scuh a vlie predneter
For wrehe are yuo to be fnuod wehn you
need a meredn;

Afetr you cmae and fileld me wtih Joy
I was bnild and elaxetd never arawe you
uisng me as a toy

The wrold's my osyret; I'd elcxiam
Olny too be lfet wtih sorwor and ddsiian.

Oh don't be flooed by lvoe the sxees aern't to bmale
Tehy all are but moiraenetts by the fcikle of
Lvoe's a gmae

Don't be angry wehn you levor's dapert
or the sueddn chnage of yuor chehsired
one's hraet.

Its not tehm who cesuas you geirf
Its this tihng cellad love who gives but tekas away
lkie a teihf

Ah, I sit and wdnoer, I tnihk of the loevd oens
Gone adnusre;

I tihnk of tromoorw and who I'll meet
Now taht I konw Lvoe its trcikrey and
Deceit

Oh love ! Oh love ! you gaert dceieevr
Out of me you are yet to mkae a
Beileevr

But one thnig for srue I konw I can tlel
Wlil I lvoe aagin? ..
It's too good to risest..
Oh! waht the hlel ! "© Rkciy Suanedrs 2007



---

"If you ride a Hrose, sit csole and thgit,
If you rdie a Man, sit esay and lihgt." B.F 1374
---

No comments: