Friday, October 12, 2007

Emotion and Life Energy:




In English please:

This article today was taken from:

http://blogs.forumer.com/BetsyD/

It is another’s viewpoint on Scientology.
~*~

I live a pretty hectic life, as do most of us these days. One thing I can always use more of is energy. And it just so happened that I learned something important about how to get it when reading the Dianetics book the other day.

I've been reading Dianetics: the Modern Science of Mental Health. Actually I finished reading it and completed a new course that was released in July (David Miscavige released new editions of all Ron's basic books of Scientology and Dianetics, and CDs of all recorded lectures that accompany them, and I was at the front of the line to get mine!)

Every day that I read I find something I need to understand or resolve something in my life. It's not that my life is f****d up. It's more that the world around me is, and I'm always running into someone or something that needs help, and hate it when I don't know what to do to give the person or people a hand. And that is just part of the genius of L. Ron Hubbard -- that his research and writing is so applicable to situations in life.

But in addition to being practical and incredibly useful the books are also so well written that it's just a pleasure to read them.

No matter what I'm doing, no matter how late it is when I finally sit down and relax, I always make time to read. Usually I read novels, but since I got these books and lectures I take the time at night to read or listen, and I'm finding the effort is coming out of my life. Things are just smoothing out and starting to get better almost as if by magic.

Here's a quote I found in Dianetics that I thought I'd share:

Emotion seems to be inextricably connected up with the actual force of life. That there is a life force, no engineer could doubt. Man and medicine usually look at the pitcher and forget that the pitcher is only there to hold milk and that the milk is the important quantity. Life force is the helium which fills the balloon. Out goes the helium, down comes the balloon.

---

“Be slow in chusing* a Friend, slower in changing." B.F 1735

*Chusing - Choosing

“What happened to : an apple a day keeps the doctor away?” © Ricky Saunders 2007

---

According to research at an english university, it doesn't matter in what order the letters
in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter is at the right place.
The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without problem.
This is because we do not read every letter by it self but the word as a whole.

In Gobbledygook Please:

Tihs atrlcie tdoay was tkaen form

ht:pt/lb/gos.furomer.c/moteBDys/

it is ahtoner's viopwenit on Sceitnology.

I lvie a pertty htceic lfie, as do msot of us tsehe dyas. One tnihg I can alyaws use mroe of is enregy. And it jsut so hppaened taht I lnraeed smoenihtg iropmatnt aobut how to get it wehn ridaeng the Dnaitecis book the ohter day.

I've been reanidg Daitencis: the Mredon Seiccne of Matnel Haetlh. Atclauly I finiehsd raeidng it and cpmoteled a new csruoe that was rleesaed in Jluy (Daivd Miacsivge rlesaeed new editions of all Ron's bsaic books of Sneictology and Ditenacis, and CDs of all redroced ltcerues taht acocnapmy them, and I was at the fnort of the lnie to get mnie!)

Erevy day taht I raed I fnid stemonihg I need to uednatsrnd or rloseve smoihteng in my lfie. It's not taht my lfie is f****d up. It's mroe taht the wlrod arnuod me is, and I'm alyaws rnnunig itno sonoeme or sotemihng taht nedes hlep, and htae it when I don't konw waht to do to gvie the pesron or ppoele a hand. And taht is jsut prat of the geuins of L. Ron Hubbard -- taht his rseecrah and wtirnig is so appliclbae to sutiitaons in lfie.

But in adtidoin to bieng pritcaacl and ircnebidly uufesl the bkoos are aslo so wlel wirtten that it's just a paelusre to read them.

No mettar waht I'm dniog, no maettr how ltae it is wehn I finllay sit dwon and relax, I ayawls make time to read. Usaully I raed novles, but scnie I got tehse books and lutceers I tkae the time at nihgt to raed or lsietn, and I'm fidning the efroft is conimg out of my lfie. Thgnis are jsut stoomnihg out and sratitng to get bteetr asomlt as if by maigc.

Hree's a qtoue I fnuod in Denaiitcs taht I tguohht I'd serah:

Eitomon seems to be ixencirtlbay cennocetd up wtih the atcaul fcroe of life. Taht trehe is a lfie focre, no eneniger cuold dbuot. Man and mdeicine ulausly look at the ptiehcr and fgroet taht the piehctr is olny three to hlod milk and taht the milk is the iopmrnatt qnautity. Lfie fcroe is the hleuim wcihh fills the blaloon. Out goes the heuilm, down cemos the blaloon.

---

"Be solw in cisuhgn* a Freind, solewr in cgnahnig. " B.F 1735

*suhCnig - Cohisong

"Waht hpaneped to : an alppe a day kpees the dcootr away?" © Rciky Suaredns 2007

---

No comments: